Working from home:
IT Preparedness Evaluation
Switching to remote working because of the coronavirus can create cybersecurity and productivity problems for employers and employees. ICSI is here to help. We will evaluate your office and remote networks to determine your level of security and productivity.
ICSI is prepared to provide training for your staff to raise their awareness of the cyberthreats they face.
We will also work with you to:
- Ensure your Wi-Fi connections are secure. While most Wi-Fi is correctly secured, some older installations might not be, which means people in the near vicinity can snoop your traffic.
- Ensure anti-virus is in place and fully updated on all devices.
- Check all security software is up to date on all devices: Privacy tools, add-ons for browsers and other patches need to be checked regularly.
- Have a back-up strategy and remember to do it: All important files should be backed up regularly. In a worst case scenario, staff could fall foul of ransomware for instance. Then all is lost without a backup.
- Lock screens if they are in a shared space: Workers should really avoid co-working or shared spaces at this moment and social distancing is extremely important to slow down the spread of the virus.
- Make sure you are using secure connections to and from your work environment.
- Check if encryption tools are installed.
We know this is a difficult time and we want to assist you in making sure it is not made more difficult due to lapses in cybersecurity or productivity while staff is working remotely.
We have been providing Managed IT Services for over 30 years to a broad range of organizations. We have the experience and expertise to support any type of business. I will gladly provide references from clients of ours whose situation matches yours.
To avoid on-site visits, we will leverage our remote technology to work with you to improve your cybersecurity and productivity.
Simply fill out the form to get started
Or, you can call Max at 410-280-3000 and he will arrange for your Remote IT Preparedness Evaluation