Our Virtual IT Help Desk is located in Annapolis, Maryland and serves our customers in the United States, Europe, and Africa. We believe its important to know who you rely on to support your day to day IT needs. We provide 24/7 monitoring and proactive maintenance to your network. However when issues do arise we know our client needs resolutions in a timely manner. That is why we staff our IT Help Desk with Microsoft Certified Technicians with guaranteed response times based on the severity of the issue.
What our IT Help Desk Guarantees:
- Faster response time – assess your issue and resolve it in a timely manner
- Accountability – Tracking over your issue through our ticketing portal
- Expertise – Multiple tiers of support with expertise spanning 30+ years
How to reach our IT Help Desk? Clients reach our Help Desk in one of two ways:
- In Emergency situations the client may call directly into our support line at 410-280-3000.
- If the issue is not an emergency the customer can send a ticket into firstname.lastname@example.org or log onto our ticketing portal
- We track all issues in our ticketing portal so that we can be transparent with customers and increase the evolving knowledge base of your organization