ICSI Managed IT Services understand the day to day challenges your company faces. Management, supervisors, estimators, sales, and operations need access to your network 24X7.
Your network needs to be running for as late as you work to get an estimate out the door, to the early mornings when your team needs access to your CAD software, purchase history, and project plans. As business owners and managers, you need reliable Construction and Manufacturing Managed IT Services that keeps up with the pace of your business.
Areas for Construction and Manufacturing Managed IT Services to focus on:
- Mobility – your team is on the move; your team needs to be able to make secure and reliable contact with your IT system
- Security – estimates, project plans, and designs need to be secured and protected at all times
- Software – your network needs to be able to support your business-critical software
- Network Maintenance – your environment needs to be maintained and proactively monitored for security and reliability to give you a concrete foundation.
In the Construction and Manufacturing Industry you have ever changing locations, users, mobile devices, and remote users. Your staff can be on a work site one day, a coffee shop the next, or starting a new project at a moment’s notice. ICSI gives your staff the capabilities to provide continuous uptime, a 24×7 Help Desk for support, and an environment that is as adaptable as your team needs it to be.
Reach out to ICSI today to hear how we have partnered with numerous other construction and engineering firms the Maryland, Virginia, and Washington, DC.
- Healthcare Managed IT Support
- Construction and Manufacturing Managed IT Services
- Government Contractor Managed IT Services
- Non-Profit Managed IT Support
- Small and Medium Size Business Managed IT Services
- Financial Services Managed IT Support
- Transportation and Logistics Managed IT Services, Support & Solutions