ICSI has a proven track record of supporting medical practices for the past 30+ years, with a full-range of Healthcare Managed IT Support services. Our clients range from multi-location medical offices spanning across the country to individual offices located in Maryland, Virginia and Washington, DC.
ICSI provides HIPAA-compliant Healthcare Managed IT Support services:
- Onsite IT Staff support
- Virtual Help Desk Services
- Risk Assessments
- Server and Application Support
- IT Strategy and Architecture Services
- Hosted Communications
- Onsite and Cloud Infrastructure Support
- Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Planning and Implementation
ICSI understands Healthcare:
We understand that practicing medicine in the past decade has not gotten any easier. There are greater number of regulations than ever and medical practices must make decisions based off quality of care, security of patient information, productivity of employees, and cost associated with maintaining their IT footprint that is intended to streamline their operations. Medical practices need a trusted IT partner that takes these factors into consideration.
There are 3 inevitable truths about IT services in the Medical field:
- Patient data is increasing
- Practices ability to manage risk, network security, and HIPAA compliance is increasing
- Technology to manage these areas is vast and complex
Medical practices cannot manage these critical areas by themselves. They need a trusted Managed IT Services partner so that they can weather the day to day challenges and long-term regulation changes. ICSI and their staff of skilled Microsoft Certified technicians is where healthcare practices turn for all their Managed IT Services needs.
To learn more about our capabilities reach out today to schedule your FREE Network Assessment!