ICSI Co-Managed Support Services allow organizations to re-think how to strategically support their growing IT network and system infrastructure. IT teams are being inundated with new technologies to implement and maintain. Co-Managed Support Services are intended to augment your current staff and assign IT responsibilities that your IT team may not have expertise in.
The goal of a Co-Managed IT Support environment is to:
- Provide Onsite and Virtual Staff augmentation
- Spread institutional IT knowledge through account team
- Increase knowledge base of a diversified area of IT
- Additional resources during peak business seasons
What does Co-Managed IT Support enable?
- Direct contact at any moment with our Help Desk Technicians
- Remote Monitoring and Remote Resolution of majority of trouble tickets
- AntiVirus, patches, and updates checks to insure proactive maintenance of your network
- Dark Web Monitoring to determine if your company’s information is at risk of being used by, or sold to, hackers.
Questions to ask yourself:
- What does network downtime mean to your organization? Lost revenue, cancelled medical procedures, project due dates missed?
- How long does it take for business critical issues to be resolved?
- Are you able to reach your IT point of contact in a moments notice?