Government Contractor Managed IT Services from ICSI address the unique challenges facing Government Contractors. Besides the need for a secure, while accessible and productive, IT network every business requires, Government Contractors must also meet the additional cybersecurity requirements of NIST SP 800-171, DFARS, and CMMC.
ICSI understands the challenging environment Government Contractors operate in. This holds especially true for small to mid-sized firms, who are squeezed between giant competitors and the need to meet stringent federal regulations for cyber security.
ICSI works with businesses from 5 to over 400 devices giving them a fully vetted and repeatable IT process, tailored to their specific support and security needs. We do not believe in a one size fits all model to IT support, your business is unique and we use our expertise in the IT field to provide a solutions that best fits your needs.
ICSI Government Contractor Managed IT Services work with you to meet regulatory requirements quickly. Cyber security services are a focal point of our managed IT services work with government contractors. We offer a full suite of the services you need:
- System Security Plans
- NIST SP 800-171, DFARS, CMMC Assessments and Remediation
- Intrusion Detection and Response
- Advanced Endpoint Protection
- Microsoft Office 365 Gov
- Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery
- IT User Policies
- Security Incident Response Plan
- Multi Factor Authentication
- Security Awareness Training
- Network Maintenance
ICSI gives your staff the capabilities to provide continuous up-time, a 24×7 Help Desk for support, and an environment that is as adaptable as your team needs it to be.
Reach out to ICSI today (410-280-3002) to discuss how we can work with you and request your Free Government Contractor IT Security Assessment.
- Healthcare Managed IT Support – Healthcare Managed IT Services
- Construction and Manufacturing Managed IT Services
- Government Contractor Managed IT Services
- Non-Profit Managed IT Support
- Small and Medium Size Business Managed IT Services – Managed IT Services for Small Businesses
- Financial Services Managed IT Support
- Transportation and Logistics Managed IT Services, Support & Solutions