Does your organization know what to do during a catastrophic event?
Actions need to be documented for before, during, and after such events to make sure your business can survive. A plan needs to be created outlining what would be the course of action for each part of your network. Business continuity planning should be tested before disasters strike to insure the crucial IT network disaster recovery process can be implemented in a timely fashion.
Network Disaster Recovery plans are created to:
- Minimize the disturbance to business operations
- Increase the level of security to your network
- Confirm a reliable backup of your data and systems
- Ensuring staff and the organizations IT teams understand their roles
- Identify list of critical equipment that without the business would not be functional