IT Assessment & Remote IT Evaluation
With the current health and economic crisis, the need for cybersecurity and network reliability is paramount. Is your organization functioning as safely and productively as possible, especially if a portion, or all, of your workforce is operating remotely?
Now is a good time to review your current IT support situation; whether it is a Managed IT Services provider, internal IT staff, or the techy employee who knows how to reboot your computers. While things are hopefully getting better, a reversal is very possible.
ICSI is here to help. Throughout the stay-at-home period, ICSI has remained open and leveraging our remote technology to support the day-to-day IT needs of our clients. Now, we are offering assistance to local companies.
We will provide an IT Assessment & Remote IT Evaluation at no charge and with no commitment from you. We are all in the COVID-19 fight together and we want to make sure your IT support is not placing you at risk.
Our IT Assessment will:
- Check your firewall’s security settings to make sure you are protected from the latest hacker attacks, worms and viruses.
- Scan for spyware that is secretly stealing bandwidth, jeopardizing network speed, and embezzling confidential information about you, your employees, your business, and your customers.
- Check your network’s back-up system to ensure it is accurately saving all of the critical files and information you cannot afford to lose.
- Verify you have the most up-to-date security patches properly installed; miss one critical update and you’re a “sitting duck” for a cyber-attack.
- Diagnose slow and unstable PCs.
- Determine how Cloud-Ready your business is.
- Scan the Dark Web for your STOLEN credentials.
With the Remote IT Evaluation, we will review your office and remote networks to determine your level of security and productivity.
We will review if:
- Your Wi-Fi connections are secure. While most Wi-Fi is correctly secured, some older installations might not be, which means people in the near vicinity can snoop your traffic.
- Anti-virus is in place and fully updated on all devices.
- All security software is up to date on all devices. Privacy tools, add-ons for browsers and other patches need to be checked regularly, even on remote devices.
- You have a backup strategy and remember to do it. All important files should be backed up regularly. In a worst-case scenario, staff could fall foul of ransomware for instance. Then all is lost without a backup.
- Lock screens are in use, especially if they are in a shared space. Workers should really avoid co-working or shared spaces at this moment, as social distancing is extremely important to slow down the spread of the virus.
- You are using secure connections to and from your work environment.
- Encryption tools are installed.
- Training is needed for your staff to raise their awareness of the cyber-threats they face.
Once we have a clear picture of the health, security and performance of your current IT systems, we will then deliver a customized IT optimization plan that will show you how to eliminate nagging problems, improve security, enable your staff to work more efficiently and, possibly, even lower IT costs with smarter solutions.
We know this is a difficult time and we want to assist you in making sure it is not made more difficult due to lapses in cybersecurity or productivity.
We have been providing IT Service Assessments for over 30 years to a broad range of organizations. ICSI has the experience and expertise to evaluate any type of business. We will gladly provide references from clients of ours whose situation matches yours.
Simply fill out the form to get started
Or, you can call Max at 410-268-3002 and he will arrange for your IT Assessment & Remote IT Evaluation
Let Us Help You Through This Crisis!
Fair Warning: This offer will not be around forever. We are providing this as a safeguard against the impact of the coronavirus crisis on our community’s businesses. We hope the current situation will improve to the point where we no longer need to provide this service without charge.