Call us today at 410-280-3000 to hear about how we have assisted other customers in your EXACT industry.
ICSI provides IT Solutions for Clinton Industries. Businesses we serve include: Medical Offices, Construction Companies, Engineering Groups, Law Firms, Consulting Agencies, Non-Profit Organizations, and Real Estate Offices.
Our IT Solutions for proactive monitoring and alerting identifies, tracks and reports on issues affecting the security, performance and reliability of our customer’s IT infrastructure. Clinton Industries rely on us to take the headache out of their environments. We support the entire IT Stack with:
- Managed IT Services – Onsite and Remote Support
- IT Consulting, Project Management, and IT Outsourcing Services
- Network setup, configuration, and monitoring
- Office 365 Migration/Implementation
- 24X7X365 Help Desk Support
- Cloud Migration and Readiness Assessments
- On-Premise, Cloud, and Hybrid Infrastructure Integration
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Planning i.e. Data Recovery and Data Backup
- IT Security: Virus, Spyware, Malware Detection and Cleanup/Removal
Whether you have an immediate pain that needs to be resolved quickly, or are interested in setting up a strategic meeting for planned technology improvements, leverage our depth and breadth of 30+ years of experience and expertise in designing and implementing IT Solutions to help our diverse customer base achieve their business growth.
New Customer Use Cases:
An office manager was frustrated with the lack of response and resolution time of tickets from their current outsourced IT provider:
- The organization signed a service agreement including unlimited help desk and onsite support services. We partnered with their C level executives providing an IT roadmap for their business goals and assisted with ongoing security awareness training for the staff.
A government defense contractor was looking to increase the collaboration between employees in various departments:
- ICSI evaluated the organizations business needs, then rolled out a migration to Office 365, trained the users on how to maximize the functionality of the product, and provided ongoing support. Focus was on Microsoft Teams, SharePoint, and Groups.
A large medical office needed assistance setting up their 2 new locations:
- We worked with the Vendors to set up the IT backbone i.e. network, cat 5/6 drops, server closet, phone system, email, purchase/move/install computers.