ICSI has provided IT Consulting for the DC Metro area since 1987
Economical and experienced IT Consulting and IT Outsourcing for businesses throughout Annapolis, Arlington, Alexandria, Baltimore, Bethesda, Beltsville, Bowie, Clinton, Catonsville, Columbia, College Park, Frederick, Greenbelt, Hyattsville, Rockville, Silver Spring, Northern Virginia and Washington DC.
With the rapid pace of technology advancements, IT security risks, and budget conscious customers, IT Consulting services from ICSI can assist with guiding you through these uncharted areas.
ICSI offers cost-effective Virtual CIO (Chief Information Officer) and IT Outsourcing services that can help organizations change the way they think about using technology to support their business in Anne Arundel, Calvert, Charles, Carroll, Baltimore, Baltimore City, Frederick, Prince George, Howard, Montgomery, Queen Anne’s County’s as well as Northern Virginia, and Washington DC.
ICSI implements customized IT Consulting strategies that include:
- A review of your current environment infrastructure and an IT Roadmap on improve and secure your environment
- Comprehensive answers to all of your IT needs, that includes your DOCUMENTED new Technology Setup.
- One source for all your technology needs, with IT Management (A dedicated Account Manager and Tech lead) to keep your new system running smoothly.
Request your Free IT Assessment today to receive an IT Roadmap on how to improve and secure your environment.
• Check your firewall’s security settings to make sure you are protected from the latest hacker attacks, worms and viruses.
• Scan for spyware that is secretly stealing bandwidth, jeopardizing network speed, and embezzling confidential information about you, your employees, your business, and your customers.
• Check your network’s back-up system to ensure it is accurately saving all of the critical files and information you cannot afford to lose.
• Verify you have the most up-to-date security patches properly installed; miss one critical update and you’re a “sitting duck” for a cyber-attack.
• Diagnose slow and unstable PCs.
• Scan the Dark Web for your STOLEN credentials!
All free of charge, with no commitment from you!